Words We Will Sing the World Whole Again Lyrics

Whole Again

Atomic Kitten

Whole Again

Virtually Whole Again

"Whole Once more" is the fifth single released from British pop girl group Atomic Kitten's debut album, Right Now (2000). It is the group's biggest selling single to date and was the final single to characteristic founding member Kerry Katona, who left the grouping midway through promoting the unmarried. "Whole Over again" was the first single released from the anthology in Europe and Southward Africa. It was a massive success, reaching number 1 in several countries, and selling over a million copies in the U.k. solitary. "Whole Again" was co-written by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Night (OMD) members and Atomic Kitten founders Andy McCluskey and Stuart Kershaw, along with Jem Godfrey and Beak Padley. The four writers were nominated for the Ivor Novello Award for excellence in songwriting, and Billboard ranked the runway number 96 on their listing of the "100 Greatest Daughter Group Songs of All Fourth dimension". Multiple artists, including OMD, have covered the song. Following the departure of Katona, she was replaced a few days after past Jenny Frost, only subsequently the single reached number ane in the UK. As a result, the music video was reshot and Frost's vocals appeared on the reissue of Right At present. more »


 The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com

If you meet me walking down the street Staring at the sky and dragging my two feet You just pass me by It all the same makes me cry but you lot can brand me whole once again  And if you see me with another human being laughing and joking  Doing what I can I won't put you downwards, 'crusade I want y'all around You can make me whole again  Looking dorsum on when nosotros outset met I cannot escape and I cannot forget Infant, you're the ane You lot withal turn me on You can make me whole once more  Fourth dimension is laying heavy on my heart Seems I've got too much of information technology since we've been apart My friends brand me smiling if only for while You can make me whole again  Looking back on when we get-go met I cannot escape and I cannot forget Baby, you're the i You still turn me on You can brand me whole again  For at present I'll accept to wait Simply, baby, if you change your mind don't exist too late 'Crusade I just can't continue It'southward already been too long But you tin brand me whole again  Looking dorsum on when we showtime met I cannot escape and I cannot forget Infant, you're the one You all the same turn me on You lot can make me whole once again  Looking back on when we showtime met I cannot escape and I cannot forget Baby, you're the ane You still turn me on You tin make me whole again  Ooh, babe, you're the i You still turn me on You can make me whole once again

 Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer


Atomic Kitten

Atomic Kitten

Atomic Kitten are an English pop daughter grouping formed in Liverpool in 1997. The grouping comprises of three members: Kerry Katona, Liz McClarnon and Natasha Hamilton. Jenny Frost joined the group in January 2001 to replace Kerry Katona, who quit when she became pregnant although Frost was then replaced by Katona for there 2013 reunion. Heidi Range (who afterwards joined the Sugababes) was a founding fellow member of the group, but left before they secured a tape deal. The group have had three Great britain number one singles; "Whole Again", the fourth best-selling single past a girl group of all time; "Eternal Flame", a song originally recorded past The Bangles, and "The Tide Is Loftier (Get the Feeling)", a song originally recorded by The Paragons and later by Blondie. They have also had two… more »

Written past: ANDY MCCLUSKY, BILL PADLEY, JEREMY GODFREY, STUART KERSHAW

Lyrics © BMG Rights Direction

Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind

grantagine1937.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/12173937/Atomic+Kitten/Whole+Again

0 Response to "Words We Will Sing the World Whole Again Lyrics"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel