Tmobile Promotions Sorry We Are Unable to Process Your Request Please Try Again

  • Employee
  • 340 replies

A lot of folks are having this result (myself included); I concluded upwardly having to go to the store and I'm chatting with an Expert now to meet if I can get a credit for the upgrade back up charge.  Right now, the only suggested course of action is to articulate enshroud and cookies, try a dissimilar browser, etc, simply nil worked for me; the app gave me the same error bulletin as well.

  • First action
  • 7 replies

Thanks. I tried the app , Firefox browser on pc and chrome. Tried on my MacBook, nix works. The prissy lady on the chat inside T-Mobile app offered to practice it. For xx dollars ha!

  • Employee
  • 340 replies

I'll be dipped! I tried ordering through the Microsoft Edge browser and it looks similar it might really work.  I don't need a bloody phone anymore so I'm not going to process the order, only it at to the lowest degree let me put things in my cart and add accessories.

  • Community Manager
  • 2179 replies

We totally want you to upgrade without this hiccup. I know at that place'due south been some problems our engineers are working to fix on the site? Are you trying to practise a JUMP upgrade by hazard? I know that'southward one of the issue they're working on fixing.

  • Writer
  • Showtime activity
  • 7 replies

Non jump, only a regular upgrade for wife to supplant a paid off device. Really starting to think they don't want my money lol. Simply tried again v min ago

  • Employee
  • 340 replies

Did you effort it with Microsoft Edge? I'm non crazy virtually the browser in general but it worked on my calculator and my phone.

  • Author
  • Commencement action
  • seven replies

Just installed edge browser and tried on phone.

dc5fan

Badge +11

  • Helper Level 3
  • 291 replies

Magentatechie  fabricated a practiced suggestion going to a T-Mobile store. Is there one close to where you live? I live 7 miles where I bought a new phone, installed the nanoSIM, it was setup, and I have had no bug.

  • Customs Manager
  • 2179 replies

Okay. Cheers for the update. I'm non seeing this is similar to anything our engineers are currently working on. However, y'all can have our Team of Experts or T-Forcefulness folks file a Help Desk Ticket for this. Heading to the retail store is also a practiced suggestion if there's one shut and you'd like to become the upgrade right away.

  • Author
  • First activeness
  • vii replies

Yea they airtight the store that was 2 minutes from my house. At present it's 15 min away. AT&T has a store that I tin meet from my deck lol. Maybe I can go there, way better coverage in my expanse anyway

  • Community Managing director
  • 2179 replies

Ah shucks, that'south no proficient. You tin can withal accept one of our Squad of Experts folks help you purchase the phone or at to the lowest degree get a ticket filed so you tin make the buy yourself. I'm just thinking of other ways to fix the issue and get you a phone without you lot having to switch.

  • Author
  • First activity
  • 7 replies

Well I've been a customer of T-Mobile for fourteen years, I highly uncertainty I would want to switch over something like this. Information technology's a petty aggravating for sure. I'yard non sure why just I tried the jump upgrade yesterday on my line and everything went through perfectly. It's only updating a regular line no affair which 1 hits a snag

  • Community Manager
  • 2179 replies

Wow! That is a long time and nosotros definitely don't want you leaving for something like this. When you say it's snagging when you're updating a line, is it when you're upgrading or are you doing something else? Just trying to go an understanding.

  • Author
  • Get-go activity
  • vii replies

just clicking this upgrade link. I go through picking phone, choosing line that'll go new phone. Next is device protection, and so choose any accessories. And so it'll say computing cost and then that'southward where I get "oops nosotros hitting a snag" mistake. Click try once more and startsthe process all over. I finally had some gratis time final dark, ran over to the tmo shop and it closed at 8. Lol

  • Customs Manager
  • 2179 replies
  • Reply

Ah okay. Distressing, sounds like we didn't get to aid you at the store. If traveling to the store is is more inconvenient, nosotros'll demand to get our Team of Experts folks to get a Help Desk ticket filed for the site to resolve the issue. To get the telephone ordered, nosotros'll either need to help at the shop or have our Care folks over the phone help.

  • Beginning activity
  • one answer

Seems to still be a problem. Can't order on any browser I've tried or with the T-Mobile app.  Been trying for a few days just gauge we volition just proceed our iii sometime phones to avoid paying an upgrade fee at the store.

dc5fan

Badge +eleven

  • Helper Level 3
  • 291 replies

If you get a store, and explain that yous cannot buy your phone(s) online, will they bypass that actress?

  • Get-go action
  • 1 reply

I have the same problem!! And I practise non want to pay the $xx fee when I should be able to do it myself

  • First activity
  • ii replies

Then is this e'er going to exist fixed? I have the same problem. Tried on Firefox, Chrome, Edge and mobile app. Very frustrating.

  • First activity
  • 1 reply

June 12 and still happening. Tried to upgrade both phones on our account and crapped out in the store purchase process after Select Telephone > Add together to Cart > Choose Number > Select Accessories screen on PC and Mac.

My existing phones are paid off, and then in theory, I should be a flight risk you desire to rope back into another 24-month contract, but y'all're not making this piece of cake sale easy.

Here's the screen I get after choosing "Skip accessories:"

  • Start activity
  • 1 reply

This is happening to me besides--chrome, edge, phone, chromebook, whatever.  Hard to give away my money this way.  If i had wanted to get to the store, i would have done that. The convenience of online ordering just went sideways.

  • Start activity
  • two replies

Having the same issue, take talked to a representative on the telephone twice and even did a two 60 minutes long Chat with a support tech on the website. Still unable to get the system or website to requite me my upgrade. This is beyond outrageous and information technology looks like this has been going on for well over a year without a ready. This is complete crap. Looks similar they also stopped monitoring these Back up threads.

  • Starting time activity
  • five replies

They are just trying to get yous to the store then they tin SELL you lot something more expensive or a dissimilar plan or the upgrade fee, THIS FAILS ON ALL BROWSERS so its non figurer related. They should merely exist upfront near information technology and say You Accept TO GO TO THE Shop to upgrade the telephone instead of wasting customers fourth dimension thinking they have a browser outcome when its obvious this is a scam.

  • First activity
  • five replies

@tmo_elesa@tmo_mike_c​ And then you are saying you have had this "technical" upshot since November 2022 and its nevertheless not resolved.  You lot should just tell your customers that it is non possible to upgrade/order phones over the internet and that they demand to goto the shop so you tin charge them the $20 upgrade fee and see if you tin can convince them to purchase some other more expensive devise or expensive plan, I get yous run a business but dont waste product your customers fourth dimension spending hours trying to see if its a browser effect when this is probably just a style to get people to the shop.  If that's NOT the case and so you accept serious issues with your development staff who cant ready a customer facing problem for over eight MONTHS.

grantagine1937.blogspot.com

Source: https://community.t-mobile.com/accounts-services-4/unable-to-purchase-phone-online-10940

0 Response to "Tmobile Promotions Sorry We Are Unable to Process Your Request Please Try Again"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel